The embassy of the Peoples of China
The embassy of the Peoples of China in the Republic of Seychelles, is pleased to offer training opportunities of MOFCOM (Ministry of Commerce) Degree Education programmes to qualified Seychellois.
The Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Seychelles will be open for application until 21st June 2019.
Start time: September 2019
Instruction language: English
- Tuition waiver
- Teaching material fee waiver
- Research and survey fee waiver
- Dissertation guidance fee waiver
- One-off resettlement fee: 3000RMB per master student, 3000 RMB per PHD student
- Campus accommodation fee waiver
- Stipend: 3000RMB per month per master student
- , 3000 RMB per Phd student
- Medical insurance
- One time-roundtrip international airfare for all students and a minimum of ‘’n-1’’ (n refers to the length of schooling year which is set while the students was enrolled by the programme) roundtrip international airfares for home visits (one time per year set at the end of an academic year).
- Be a citizen of Seychelles not over 45 years Old (born after September 1, 1974)
- Must have attained a Bachelor’s degree or above, with a three-year above working experience.
- Priorities given to applicants who are working or learning experience related with major
- Be government officials at middle or senior level, or researchers or administrators of academic institutions at middle or senior level.
- Have sufficient English proficiency which meet academic requirements of the programme.
- Have potential for career development
- Students learning in China or have been admitted in another Chinese scholarship programme are NOT allowed to apply in this programme
- Academic application
- Application documents
Where and when to apply:
Applicants are required to read the admission note of university they want to apply carefully, prepare application material in strict accordance with its requirements, finish the online application before the deadline the university sets.
Scan the following materials IN ORDER into one document and ensure clarity:
- Application form with 2-inch photo and the applicant’s signature
- Personal statement of research (a minimum of 500 words in English)
- Copies for Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s)
- Two recommendation letters from the applicants’ employers and/or professors. Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters
- Employment verification
- English proficiency certificates
- Medical certificate
- Copy of Passport page of personal information (Ordinary passport for Private Affairs only)
- Other materials required by the University in the admission note.
Original and scanned copies of all documents should be delivered to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Seychelles (Address: P.O. Box 680, St Louis, Mahe, Tel: 4671700).
Note: The Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s office is responsible for evaluating applicants, arranging interviews, and issuing the recommendation letter for qualified applicants after the interview to support other follow-up procedures.
High commission of India
Indian Undergraduate courses in MBBS/BDS/Pharmacy/B.Arch for 2019-2020
The High Commission of India has the honour to inform nominations are open for undergraduate courses in MBBS/ BDS & BE/B.Pharmacy/B.Acrh under self-financing scheme are invited for the academic session 2019/2020/
The following documents must be provided:
- Three attested copies of candidate’s certificates and mark sheets with percentage of marks of the qualifying examination
For further information, consult the website of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) http//www.aiuweb.org/Evaluation/evaluation.asp
- a.For MBBS/DBS courses:
- b.For B.E/B.Tech. courses
- A candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% of aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately and 50% in English in the qualifying examination.
- c.For B. Pharmacy course:
- A candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% of aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) separately and 50% in English in the qualifying examination.
- d.For B.Arch course
The candidate applying for a B.Arch course are required to pass the Aptitude test prescribed by Council of Architecture. The candidates who do not pass will not be eligible for award of enrolment by council of Architecture, New Delhi.
Deadline for application is Monday 10th June 2019.
For further information, contact the High Commission of India, 3rd Floor, Maison Esplanade, Francis Rachel street, on Tel: 4674100
Application forms may be collected at ANHRD office, 2nd floor Le Chantier Mall, from 8.00am -12.00pm, Mon-Friday.
Submission of forms may be done directly to the Embassy OR to ANHRD.
The embassy of the Republic of Indonesia is offering a scholarship opportunity from Kemitraan Negara Berkemberg (KNB) scholarship for students from Seychelles to study in Indonesia. KNB scholarship is a financial assistance offered by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to International students from developing countries to pursue a master degree in Indonesian Universities. The closing date for application is 12 April 2019.
for more information, ClickHereForDocument
Visit the ANHRD website (link below) for further details and the Application Guidelines for the KNB Scholarship OR call 4423300
The High commissioner of India to the Republic of Seychelles is inviting applicants for admission into its Master’s programme for academic year 2019-2020 to study at the University of Nalanda.
The University is offering two years of Master’s programs in the areas of:
- Buddhist Studies, Philosophy & Comparative religion;
- Ecology & Environment Studies
- Historical Studies
- A Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with a minim of 15 years of prior studies with GPA of a t least 2.2 or above on a 4 point scale or equivalent grade if another grade point scale is used.
- A student who has a background in any stream i.e. humanities/Science/ engineering/ management or literature can apply to any of the above said Master’s program, which is one of the unique things of the Nalanda University.
- Any other standard English test used on an international platform
- Or completed a full time degree-level course entirely taught and assessed in English.
- A dully filled application form
- Scanned copies of mark-sheets
- Statement of Purpose (should reflect on the following points/questions. (i) write a note on ‘The relevance of the Culture to Education in Today’s World’’ (ii). Describe the students’ interest in the programme of study. (iii) What motivates the student to pursue an education at Nalanda University?)
The eligibility criteria is as follows:AGE: No age limit
English Language Proficiency: Courses will be taught in English. Applicants, whose native language is not English shall present the score of any of the below English language test scores:
Selection of students will be done via Skype/video interview.
Application from should be submitted latest 15th June 2019 as sessions start in August 2019.
Students should submit the following documents:
BANK NAME: HDFC Bank Ltd
BRANCH NAME : DHARAMSHALA ROAD, RAJGIR
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 50100079546912
IFSC CODE : HDFC0002059
10. Shortlisted applications will be called for an interview through video conferencing using Skype/ Whatsapp as per the scheduled time as intimated to the candidate . Selected candidates will be recommended for the provisional admissions for the academic year 2019-20
11. For courses tuition fee , accommodation and other information students can visit www.nalandauniv.edu.in
The High commissioner of India to the Republic of Seychelles is inviting applicants for admission for 2019-2020 to study at the University of Delhi.
Candidates seeking admission in the various academic programmes of the university are advised to visit the website of Foreign Student’s Registrar (www.fsr.du.ac.in) for admission-related information and completing the online application form.
For more information, visit the High commission of India, 3rd Floor, Maison Esplanade, Francis Rachel street, Tel: 4674100
SCHOLARSHIP FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CHINA FOR 2019/2020
The 2019/2020 Chinese Government Scholarship is now open for application.
14 full Scholarships for Seychellois students
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Seychelles and in good health
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs
- Be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor under the age of 50
Online application and the corresponding application documents should be submitted through the online system and a hard copy submitted to the Agency for National Human Resource Development no later than Friday 15th March 2019.
For further assistance, please contact 4423300
other necessary files below