The embassy of the Republic of Indonesia is offering a scholarship opportunity from Kemitraan Negara Berkemberg (KNB) scholarship for students from Seychelles to study in Indonesia. KNB scholarship is a financial assistance offered by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to International students from developing countries to pursue a master degree in Indonesian Universities. The closing date for application is 12 April 2019.
for more information, ClickHereForDocument
Visit the ANHRD website (link below) for further details and the Application Guidelines for the KNB Scholarship OR call 4423300
The High commissioner of India to the Republic of Seychelles is inviting applicants for admission into its Master’s programme for academic year 2019-2020 to study at the University of Nalanda.
The University is offering two years of Master’s programs in the areas of:
- Buddhist Studies, Philosophy & Comparative religion;
- Ecology & Environment Studies
- Historical Studies
- A Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with a minim of 15 years of prior studies with GPA of a t least 2.2 or above on a 4 point scale or equivalent grade if another grade point scale is used.
- A student who has a background in any stream i.e. humanities/Science/ engineering/ management or literature can apply to any of the above said Master’s program, which is one of the unique things of the Nalanda University.
- Any other standard English test used on an international platform
- Or completed a full time degree-level course entirely taught and assessed in English.
- A dully filled application form
- Scanned copies of mark-sheets
- Statement of Purpose (should reflect on the following points/questions. (i) write a note on ‘The relevance of the Culture to Education in Today’s World’’ (ii). Describe the students’ interest in the programme of study. (iii) What motivates the student to pursue an education at Nalanda University?)
The eligibility criteria is as follows:AGE: No age limit
English Language Proficiency: Courses will be taught in English. Applicants, whose native language is not English shall present the score of any of the below English language test scores:
Selection of students will be done via Skype/video interview.
Application from should be submitted latest 15th June 2019 as sessions start in August 2019.
Students should submit the following documents:
BANK NAME: HDFC Bank Ltd
BRANCH NAME : DHARAMSHALA ROAD, RAJGIR
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 50100079546912
IFSC CODE : HDFC0002059
10. Shortlisted applications will be called for an interview through video conferencing using Skype/ Whatsapp as per the scheduled time as intimated to the candidate . Selected candidates will be recommended for the provisional admissions for the academic year 2019-20
11. For courses tuition fee , accommodation and other information students can visit www.nalandauniv.edu.in
The High commissioner of India to the Republic of Seychelles is inviting applicants for admission for 2019-2020 to study at the University of Delhi.
Candidates seeking admission in the various academic programmes of the university are advised to visit the website of Foreign Student’s Registrar (www.fsr.du.ac.in) for admission-related information and completing the online application form.
For more information, visit the High commission of India, 3rd Floor, Maison Esplanade, Francis Rachel street, Tel: 4674100
SCHOLARSHIP FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CHINA FOR 2019/2020
The 2019/2020 Chinese Government Scholarship is now open for application.
14 full Scholarships for Seychellois students
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Seychelles and in good health
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs
- Be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor under the age of 50
Online application and the corresponding application documents should be submitted through the online system and a hard copy submitted to the Agency for National Human Resource Development no later than Friday 15th March 2019.
For further assistance, please contact 4423300
other necessary files below
The Republic of Azerbaijan is offering two scholarships for the Citizen of Seychelles at any university aforementioned country on a scholarship of their choosing.
Interested candidates should apply via the below link:
For more information, please free to contact the ANHRD on 4423300
The deadline for submission of completed application forms is 30 October 2018 to the ANHRD office 2nd Floor, Le Chantier Mall, P.O Box 407, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Kindly respect the deadline and all requirements to avoid any inconvenience.
SCHOLARSHIP FROM CANADA FOR 2019
Le Canadian High Commission anonce que lancement de la campagne de sélection des boursières/boursiers du programme canadien de bourses de la francophonie (PCBF) pour la cohorte 2018 est ouvert
Pour de plus amples informations :
Le guide de la campagne: http://www.boursesfrancophonie.ca/fr/dossiercandidature
Les informations dans votre pays: http://www.boursesfrancophonie.ca/pays.php
Un vidéo d’information: https://youtu.be/qKVw_CTYNH4
Pour l’assistance et information contact 4423300