AGENCY FOR NATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of:
Human Resource and Development Officer, Senior - Planning Unit B6 - B7
Main purpose:Supervise the HRD research and policy analysis initiative of the Agency and provide inputs in the Human resource development plan and strategies
Duties & Responsibilities include participation in:-
- Supervise the HRD research and analysis agenda of the Agency with the aim of providing inputs for strategic human resource planning
- Provide input for HRD strategies programme implementation, evaluation and monitoring
- Supervise the development of HRD resources, design programme strategies in line with existing policies and HRD plan
- Supervise and manage the formulation of the National Human Resource Development plan and update as required
- Coordinate the organisation and management of research to identify training needs and skills gaps in the context of demand and supply of labour in the country
- Supervise the conduct of human resource planning exercises and prioritise human resource needs at national , sectoral and occupational levels
- Supervise and manage the conduct of HR Audits in the public and private sector
- Coordinate the follow up of approved investment projects and establish the HR needs
- Supervise the reporting process in terms of : Research findings and analysis; technical and analytical report; dissemination of report findings to stakeholders; make recommendations to the special projects and programmes section
- Assist with Capacity Building programmes
- Oversee relevant studies commissioned by the Agency
- The ability to encourage and motivate people and to ensure teamwork to produce services that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in the Agency.
- Possess analytical and critical skills.
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to devise a training strategy for the Section’s staff for efficient service delivery.
- Effective communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Report writing and record keeping skills
- Ability to manage budget.
- Computer literate.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Development/ Business Management/ Administration or relevant field plus five (5) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Management/Administration or relevant field plus five (5) years relevant work experience
Interested candidates should send a completed application form (available for collection at the reception of the agency) along with an updated CV, 1 passport-sized photograph, copies of references and copies of certificates to P.O Box 407 or deliver to the reception of the Agency, 2nd floor, Le Chantier Mall, Francis Rachel Street.
Closing date: 27 April 2018.