The INTI International University & Colleges, from Selangor, Malaysia is organizing the INTI Open Day, on Thursday 24th of May 2018, in the common area of the Agency for National Human Resource Development (ANHRD), Le Chantier Mall, Victoria, from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm.
The purpose of this event is to showcase the various tertiary training programs the University offers to the Citizens of Seychelles in collaboration with the ANHRD. The representatives of the university will offer attendees an insight into various study programs, courses and facilities the university offers to its students and introduce the country Malaysia to the participants.
Interested pre-service or in-service aspirants may bring their A-level, IGCSE, O-level or Diploma results with them. The university could issue Eligibility Letters on the spot for the August 2018 intake if the aspirant meets the University’s criteria.
The INTI Open Day is open to students who have or who will soon complete post- secondary education programs, to graduates planning to further their studies, to employees who are keen to enhance their academic background and to the public in general.
INTI International University & Colleges, we make our students employable!
AGENCY FOR NATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of:
Human Resource and Development Officer, Senior - Planning Unit B6 - B7
Main purpose:Supervise the HRD research and policy analysis initiative of the Agency and provide inputs in the Human resource development plan and strategies
Duties & Responsibilities include participation in:-
- Supervise the HRD research and analysis agenda of the Agency with the aim of providing inputs for strategic human resource planning
- Provide input for HRD strategies programme implementation, evaluation and monitoring
- Supervise the development of HRD resources, design programme strategies in line with existing policies and HRD plan
- Supervise and manage the formulation of the National Human Resource Development plan and update as required
- Coordinate the organisation and management of research to identify training needs and skills gaps in the context of demand and supply of labour in the country
- Supervise the conduct of human resource planning exercises and prioritise human resource needs at national , sectoral and occupational levels
- Supervise and manage the conduct of HR Audits in the public and private sector
- Coordinate the follow up of approved investment projects and establish the HR needs
- Supervise the reporting process in terms of : Research findings and analysis; technical and analytical report; dissemination of report findings to stakeholders; make recommendations to the special projects and programmes section
- Assist with Capacity Building programmes
- Oversee relevant studies commissioned by the Agency
- The ability to encourage and motivate people and to ensure teamwork to produce services that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in the Agency.
- Possess analytical and critical skills.
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to devise a training strategy for the Section’s staff for efficient service delivery.
- Effective communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Report writing and record keeping skills
- Ability to manage budget.
- Computer literate.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Development/ Business Management/ Administration or relevant field plus five (5) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Management/Administration or relevant field plus five (5) years relevant work experience
Interested candidates should send a completed application form (available for collection at the reception of the agency) along with an updated CV, 1 passport-sized photograph, copies of references and copies of certificates to P.O Box 407 or deliver to the reception of the Agency, 2nd floor, Le Chantier Mall, Francis Rachel Street.
Closing date: 27 April 2018.
President Danny Faure has announced the appointment of a new Board of Directors of the Agency for National Human Resource Development effective today, the 30th October, 2017 for a period of three years.
ANHRD BOARD MEMBERS
The Chairperson of the Board is Mr John Stravens
Vice-Chairperson is Ms Fiona Ernesta.
The other Members of the Board are
Ms. Pamela Camille
Ms. Seylina Verghese
Mr. Jean-Michel Domingue
Mr. Michel Bistoquet
Mr. Victor Pool
Kindly be informed that the
Asia Pacific University( APU) is organizing an awareness session on Thursday 22nd June with the aim of sensitizing prospective students on the different fields of study they have available. The session will be held at the Eden Blue Hotel from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
On Friday the 23rd June session they will have a follow up session in the ANHRD meeting room.
We take this opportunity to thank everyone helping out with the organization of this activity.
Click on link below for our Facebook pade
Friday 29th April 2016 saw the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the ANHRD of Seychelles and Winning Magnitude Sdn Bhd of Malaysia. The aim of the MOU is to facilitate the application procedure for Seychellois students looking to pursue their studies in Malaysia.
Present for the Signing Ceremony were the Minister for Labour and Human Resource Development, Ms Idith Alexander, the CEO of the ANHRD, Mr Terrence Francoise, the ANHRD Board Members, Mr Sushilil Azam Bin Shuib from the Malaysian Education Promotion Centre, Mr Kabilan Muniandy from Winning Magnitude Sdn Bhd, Mr Fadil Ruhomutally from the Malaysian Education Centre, representatives from various universities in Malaysia and staff of the ANHRD.
In his speech, Mr Francoise informed the delegation that “With the signing of the MOU here today, we are pledging our commitment to work closely with you to place education at the forefront and to ensure that Seychellois students wishing to further their studies in Malaysia are provided with the necessary support”.
Amongst the other activities organised by the Malaysian delegation during their visit to Seychelles were talks with students from Professional Training Centres, Independent School, International School of Seychelles and graduates preparing to proceed to Malaysia for their studies later this year.