The Agency for National Human Resource Development, (ANHRD), is pleased to announce the launch of the 2019Edition of the Seychelles Human Resource Development (SHRD) Award. The aim of the award is to:
- sensitize organizations on the importance of human resource development and
- reward organizations that successfully align HR programs and practices with the corporate objectives
The SHRD Award is open to micro, small, medium and large organisations from parastatal, public and private sectors. Participating organisations will stand the chance of winning cash prizes, which will go towards training for their staff.
For details about the SHRD Award and a copy of the application form, kindly visit the below link:
For assistance or more information, please call our office on 4423300.
The INTI International University & Colleges, from Selangor, Malaysia is organizing the INTI Open Day, on Thursday 24th of May 2018, in the common area of the Agency for National Human Resource Development (ANHRD), Le Chantier Mall, Victoria, from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm.
The purpose of this event is to showcase the various tertiary training programs the University offers to the Citizens of Seychelles in collaboration with the ANHRD. The representatives of the university will offer attendees an insight into various study programs, courses and facilities the university offers to its students and introduce the country Malaysia to the participants.
Interested pre-service or in-service aspirants may bring their A-level, IGCSE, O-level or Diploma results with them. The university could issue Eligibility Letters on the spot for the August 2018 intake if the aspirant meets the University’s criteria.
The INTI Open Day is open to students who have or who will soon complete post- secondary education programs, to graduates planning to further their studies, to employees who are keen to enhance their academic background and to the public in general.
INTI International University & Colleges, we make our students employable!
AGENCY FOR NATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of:
Human Resource and Development Officer, Senior - Planning Unit B6 - B7
Main purpose:Supervise the HRD research and policy analysis initiative of the Agency and provide inputs in the Human resource development plan and strategies
Duties & Responsibilities include participation in:-
- Supervise the HRD research and analysis agenda of the Agency with the aim of providing inputs for strategic human resource planning
- Provide input for HRD strategies programme implementation, evaluation and monitoring
- Supervise the development of HRD resources, design programme strategies in line with existing policies and HRD plan
- Supervise and manage the formulation of the National Human Resource Development plan and update as required
- Coordinate the organisation and management of research to identify training needs and skills gaps in the context of demand and supply of labour in the country
- Supervise the conduct of human resource planning exercises and prioritise human resource needs at national , sectoral and occupational levels
- Supervise and manage the conduct of HR Audits in the public and private sector
- Coordinate the follow up of approved investment projects and establish the HR needs
- Supervise the reporting process in terms of : Research findings and analysis; technical and analytical report; dissemination of report findings to stakeholders; make recommendations to the special projects and programmes section
- Assist with Capacity Building programmes
- Oversee relevant studies commissioned by the Agency
- The ability to encourage and motivate people and to ensure teamwork to produce services that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in the Agency.
- Possess analytical and critical skills.
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to devise a training strategy for the Section’s staff for efficient service delivery.
- Effective communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Report writing and record keeping skills
- Ability to manage budget.
- Computer literate.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Development/ Business Management/ Administration or relevant field plus five (5) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Management/Administration or relevant field plus five (5) years relevant work experience
Interested candidates should send a completed application form (available for collection at the reception of the agency) along with an updated CV, 1 passport-sized photograph, copies of references and copies of certificates to P.O Box 407 or deliver to the reception of the Agency, 2nd floor, Le Chantier Mall, Francis Rachel Street.
Closing date: 27 April 2018.
President Danny Faure has announced the appointment of a new Board of Directors of the Agency for National Human Resource Development effective today, the 30th October, 2017 for a period of three years.
ANHRD BOARD MEMBERS
The Chairperson of the Board is Mr John Stravens
Vice-Chairperson is Ms Fiona Ernesta.
The other Members of the Board are
Ms. Pamela Camille
Ms. Seylina Verghese
Mr. Jean-Michel Domingue
Mr. Michel Bistoquet
Mr. Victor Pool